Search

Pages

Review: Megan Lane Photography


I'm writing this review before I even get my pictures back with the exception of a sneak peek of one picture, I'm writing it on purpose just to show how happy and confident I am with her services! I've had pictures taken before and I'm always slightly nervous like "I hope I like the pictures". Even when I did photography myself I was anxious to get them back on the computer to see if they turned out ok. But with Megan Lane Photography, I'm not worried at all, not even one bit. I'm sure they will be nothing short of amazing!

I messaged and set up a newborn session with Megan. From the newborn work I had seen on her facebook and blog, she was the best of the best when it came to newborn photography locally! Her pictures are excellent and her pictures have the artistic style that I like when it comes to newborns.

 
She is located in Columbia NC and I believe she also does photography in Raleigh NC. We drove to her gorgeous Columbia home. The pictures were done in her house. There was a nice couch for us, the parents to sit on while she took pictures of our little one. She had a great set up and tons of cute props, which I know will make for some beautiful priceless pictures of Kaley.

I didn't expect Kaley to do so good because usually if me or my husband try to move her in the afternoons she will wake up or become fussy if she was asleep. But Megan was like a baby whisperer or something ha ha. My baby slept like a rock and Megan was able to move her legs, arms, head and add props without her waking up. She could calm Kaley right down and soothe her. I sure was thinking, I wish I could take this lady home with me! Her skills would be very useful when Kaley gets upset or won't go to sleep at night!Anyways, she was just excellent! It takes true patience to do what she does! She was very professional and amazing with Kaley! I would recommend her to anyone for newborn pictures. In my opinion she's the BEST!

Oh yah, did you forget, I haven't even seen my pictures yet! I guess you could say I'm very confident that they will be amazing! She did share two sneak peeks so I will share. I absolutely can't wait to see the rest! Stay tuned for more to come :-) And Be sure to check out Megan Lane Photography!


0 comments:

Post a Comment