Search

Pages

Fast Food Friday: Beef Roast Au jus

Ahhh that title sounds fancy don't it...Beef roast au jus. Well sorry to disappoint you but it's once again a fast and simple meal that only takes the microwave, so it is perfect for new moms that have a newborn! I'm not claiming it's the healthiest being that it is a prepackaged meal but I will say it is good! I've ate it multiple times and I really enjoy it!


Hormel Beef Roast Au Jus
 
Only takes a few minutes in the microwave and voila! it's done. You can also cook it in the over but it takes a lot longer!
 
1 Serving = 180 calories
1/2 of package = 270 calories
 
 
Steamfresh Brown Rice
 
It was terrible! ahh I will never buy it again. Very simple to cook, pop in the microwave a few minutes. Not appetizing though. So you can try it but I would suggest you pick another side such as Steamfresh Super Sweet Corn...that does taste good!
 
1 Serving = 150 calories
 
 
Mott's Natural Applesauce
 
 
1 Cup = 50 calories
 
Toast
1 Slice = 60 calories
 
 
 
Total Calories: 530
 
 
**Fast Food Friday is geared towards brand new moms! I know with a newborn that first month it's sometimes hard to get much done besides caring for your baby! And if your like me, you are tired, worn out and don't feel like doing much besides taking care of your baby anyways! You need some fast meals with little clean up. The meals I share are meals I've eaten myself and they are truly proven fast!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment