Search

Pages

Intro

I'm starting Carolina Moms today which is for moms in North Carolina but most of the event posts will be specifically geared toward Eastern NC Moms. I was watching the today show this morning and there was a blogger on the show and I began to really want to start a blog myself. I kept thinking about it and started writing down ideas. I feel a little crazy but it seemed like it might be fun and also helpful to other people.

The plan in my mind for this blog is to:
  • Share Eastern NC Events that are child related. Such as consignment sales, fun outings, etc
  • Mommy deals I run across such as kids eat for free, diaper coupon deals, formula deals, etc
  • Newborn information. I have a newborn and I plan to share information I learn as I go that may be helpful to new moms. For example why is my newborn shedding like a snake lol? Or Is it normal for milk to come out my newborns nose? How to swaddle your newborn. Umbilical cord care and more!
  • Postpartum issues. Having a baby for the first time is great but things happen that you never even knew about. Such as nightsweats, baby blues, weight loss, etc
  • Baby product reviews
  • Sharing my pregnancy & labor experiences and also hoping to hear about other people's experiences also
  • Crafts or cool ideas. For example what to do with all those empty formula cans and how to make cute baby wipe cases.
  • Ways to help a new mom during the first month.
  • Hair & Makeup tips for moms. I hope to get someone to contribute this part.
So whether you have just found out your pregnant, you just had a newborn or you've been a mom for years, this blog is for you :-)
----
I hope to eventually get the address www.carolinamoms.com but I'm going to see how the blogging goes first. hopefully I'll have time to keep it up but with a newborn and eventually going back to work I don't know how hard it will be. Until then, the direct link to the blog is www.encmoms.blogspot.com  ENC stands for Eastern North Carolina in case you didn't know what it meant.

If you know of any events around eastern NC please email me or if you have any tips or ideas for this blog!




0 comments:

Post a Comment