Search

Pages

Money in the Mail!

Nothing like going to the mailbox and finding money in the mail. Well I didn't quite find money in the mail but it was some free formula and some new coupons for $5 off! So it almost makes me about as happy as finding money in the mail! I love getting free formula. It is such a blessing! So I was smiling like it says on that envelope?
 
 
 

 
Did you receive this in the mail too? If you don't use formula, be sure to pass it on to a mom that does! I know from experience, getting free formula is like Christmas time and such a blessing!
 
New Mom Tip: Make sure you sign up for Enfamil New Beginnings if you plan on formula feeding!  It's totally free and its how I've gotten coupons and free formula in the mail. Click Here to sign up! Also when you go to the hospital make sure to ask for your gift from Enfamil. I received a free bag, can of formula, and a bottle cooler with ice pack along with coupons.



All offers from Enfamil, Click Here
Breastfeeding? They also have a free gift your you too!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment