Search

Pages

I never thought it would be me... Infantino Sash Mei Tai

Infantino Sash Mei Tai Baby Carrier
 
 
This is one of those things I never thought I would do...wear my baby! I always thought it looked weird. You know how sometimes when you say "oh I'll never do that!" Then eventually you end up doing it! Well that is what happened to me!
 
I decided to order a baby carrier. I figured that way I could tote my baby around the house while I do stuff and maybe go walking with her in it...it is carrying extra weight so it adds to your workout! I didn't want to invest a lot of money being that I didn't know if I'd even like it. I liked the tie or cloth look. The Moby looked way to confusing and also expensive. Someone told me about the Sash Mei Tai so I looked it up. I loved that it holds like a normal standard carrier but then you also have the tied on look. I ordered it from Walmart originally but then found it in Babies R Us while I was browsing and I was able to use a 20% off coupon so I got it cheaper. It was only $27.99 plus tax! I thought it was a great deal...and now I know it was worth it!


 
My review of the carrier. I love it! It is very easy to put on and can be done by yourself. It ties twice. It can be worn multiple ways, front carry, hip carry, and back carry! The front carry is the only carry you can put a newborn in due to not being able to hold there head up. You modify the front carry once they are older (see the picture on the box). It is very comfortable and the top straps are nice and padded! It also feels very secure! I'm very satified with the carrier I picked and the price was excellent in my opinion! Kaley loves to be held so this way I can hold her but also keep my hands free! Multitasking at it's finest!
 

Loaded Up For Our 2 Mile Walk This Morning
 
Kaley's review of the Mei Tai...LOVE. She absolutely loves it, or at least I think so! This morning she was awake, I put her in the carrier...gone. Sleeping sooo good! We went on a 2 mile walk, not a peep out of her! It's so sweet looking down at her in it, she looks so sweet and peaceful! Actually today she had been up most of the morning. So this afternoon I needed to do some stuff around the house and get ready for my doctors appt, she wanted to be fussy and not take a nap...so I put her in the carrier, bopped a little and walked around the house, once again...gone! I've got her in it right now as we speak! See picture below :-)
Kaley sleeping so good while I blog and email.

ZzZzZz....



Do you have a favorite carrier?

 




1 comments:

Unknown

I love baby wearing! My favorite is the Babasling! It's like wearing a cute baby hammock!

Post a Comment