Search

Pages

Fast Food Friday

When your a new mom you need fast food...and I don't mean burger king! I mean food you can get ready very quickly...let's say less than 10 minutes! Especially in the first 2 weeks! You sure don't feel like doing alot and this meal is super easy! So here is an idea for new moms!

 
Jack Daniels Beef Brisket
Very Tasty! I would definitely eat again! It's not a 5 Star meal or anything but for popping it in the microwave to heat it up. It was pretty good and I definitely enjoyed it :-) It comes fully cooked so that is why it is so quick to get ready! You can find it in the refridgerated section at Food Lion.


Green Giant Broccoli & Cheese Sauce
 
 
My Meal
 
Jack Daniels Beef Brisket (2-3 Minutes in the Microwave to heat)
1 Serving =220 Calories
Green Giant Broccoli & Cheese (5 1/2 minutes in the Microwave)
1 Serving = 60 Calories
Toast with Parkay Spray Butter
1 Serving = 60
 
Total Calories = 340
 
Me and my husband split the brisket and I ate about half of the broccoli so my total calories were 465 calories. Still great and I was full by the end of the meal!
 
I know most people probably aren't wild over meals like this, they want home cooked meals and something that has been slaved over in the kitchen. But right now...for me, this is what works! With a newborn your time is limited. I never knew how limited until I had one! I want something fast and easy. Everytime we eat it always seems that's when Kaley wants to start getting upset lol.
 
Do you have any super fast meals? I'd love to hear about them!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment