Search

Pages

Weight Loss Update after Week 1

Well it was weigh in day today! I got on the scale and was 164lbs so I thought I had lost 2 pounds. I thought I was 166lbs before. I was happy with 2 pounds of weight gone but I was hoping for more. Then my husband got on the scale and had loss 7 pounds on weight watchers! I was sooooo ill. I know men lose faster but it still frustrated me! ugh not fair. Well later I go to my WW tracker book and found out I was 168lb last week so I really lost 4 pounds so that made me feel a lot better!!

I must say it was not that hard to be on weight watchers. You can budget your points and save if you want to splurge on something and it feels better to be eating healthier.

Goal for this week: Lose 2 lbs, Exercise at least 3 times this week...hopefully I'll get to go to zumba!


Weight Currently: 164lbs

Weight Goal: 135lbs

Total Loss: 4lbs

Need to Loss: 29lbs



My very own weight watchers recipe I made!
See Fast Food Friday for the recipe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment