Search

Pages

Review: Hope Photos


I was happy to accept a free photo session when it was offered by Hope Photos for my little girl Kaley. She has been trying to get her business started and building your portfolio is the best way to get that done! After she ask me about doing a photo session I had an idea about running the cutest kid contest and her giving away a free session as a prize. This is a great way to get your name out to loads of people and hopefully build your business! Once the winner has his photo session I will be sure to share it here on Carolina Moms! I'm sure she'll do an awesome job with his session! I really hope her business takes off! :-)

 
Kim was very easy going and nice to work with. Due to a hectic schedule that Sunday, I needed to change the time and that was no problem at all with her. Actually I ended up changing my session a couple of times! I felt like I probably was about to drive her nuts ha ha but she didn't act like I was.


 
When we arrived, she had an awesome fall scene set up when I arrive. I use to do photography so I was having to do the thinking but it was nice to be on the other side of the camera and let her do the thinking about what pictures and poses to do...and to already have props...mmm that was awesome! Kaley was actually very mad when we arrived and she was very patient and said we could feed her and take our time! Some of the pictures we would stick the bottle in her mouth, let her drink a little bit, Kim would countdown and I'd take the bottle away...he he no more mad baby...at least as far as you can tell in these pictures :-) She's great with kids!


 My regret is she had this cute little fancy umbrella and we forgot to do a picture with it. I'm sure there could have been some cool shots with that!
 
Here are some more of our photos from the session!
 
















I Love Candid Shots!




 

Her prices are very affordable and she takes great pictures! How can you beat that :-)
Check Her Out On Facebook by Clicking Below!
Or Her Website
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment