Search

Pages

Fast Food Friday: Pulled Pork...Soooo Good in just 3 minutes!

 Super fast main course, great for new moms! The potatoes take a little more time but if I fixed them...they are still very easy!


Jack Daniels Pulled Pork
 
We bought this at a reduced price at food lion just to try....and I absolutely loved it!! It took only 3 minutes in the microwave and it was ready but it tasted like pulled pork I ate a long time ago at Sonny's restaurant in georgia! Mmmm it was very tasty! My husband put it on bread to make a sandwich and I just ate it straight. Just talking about it makes me want some right now!!
 
Highly Recommend If You Like Pulled Pork!
Fast! And No Cleanup!
 
12 Weight Watcher Points for half of container

 My Very Own WW Oven Potatoes
 
I was trying to come up with a healthier way to cook potatoes that wouldn't be many points.
 
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. I cut up 2 small potatoes in chunks but you can do however many you want.
3. Spray your pan lightly with cooking spray.
4. I didn't want to put oil on the potatoes because it was high fat so I sprinkled just a little bit of cooking white wine on them. About 1 cap full. You could just use olive oil or anything else if your not on WW.
5. Spray potatoes with butter.
6. Then I sprinkled seasoning salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and 1tbsp of parmesean cheese!
7. Cook 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are softened.
8. Spray butter on them after removing from oven!
 
4 Weight Watcher Points for Half of recipe if you cook 2 potatoes
 
Serve with toast
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment